Delani - Rave Delani - Rave

Awesome seeing you back! It was a nice surprise seeing your personal message.
Hope you'll make some more tracks in the 'old' style once in a while :D
This one really had some old school feeling to it and kinda reminds me of 'Flying'.

My personal favorite of yours is still 'Changing Seasons', which - according to iTunes - I've listened to more than a 1000 times ^^
Keep on producing music,

EnV - Bonus Level EnV - Bonus Level

Love this!
Reminds me of all the awesome times I had playing SuperSmashBros. Brawl :D
Also, it's nice having something to download from you again, still waiting for the EP ^^

Keep it up,

Suburban Suburban

Really nice and relaxing and generally very well, but still in my opinion there are some minor improvements to make, for example the pitch buildups: They could use a little more support by the drums and the first one could begin more subtle. Also, you possibly could work on the outro to just make it a little more interesting. The clap could be improved to, imo the sound of it doesn't quite fit in.

Overall, I really like the mostly powerful instruments/synths used and the uplifting and still parts.

I'd be interested which plugins and which program you used,

A New Age A New Age

Wow, very good, around 2:22 the synth that starts could be a little clearer, but I love your mixing and ideas.
Which synthesizers do you use and do you use samples for your kicks? I'd be really happy to know that because I'm thinking of starting to try producing hardstyle by myself (I'm working with FL studio, too)
Keep it up, this is high-quality :D

DJT3chnic responds:

Sorry for the long wait on the response, I use a few synthesizers: Zebra2, Sylenth1 and even massive in some cases. For the kicks I just use the Drumazon a 909 Emulator, once I have a nice 909 Kick I work on it (EQ, Distort, etc..) till it becomes something. Kicks take a lot of work, I mean A LOT. Sometimes you end up with crap. Keep at it till you make it, That's all I can say. It'll be frustrating, just don't give up. My kicks still need work too, but those are my two cents. Thanks for the review :)

Dreams and memories Dreams and memories

This is grrrreat stuff! So moving and awesome :D
I love how you slowly build it up, this uplifting passage around 1:40 is crazily good!
I could totally imagine this flowing in the background while watching a movie.

I hope you keep it up,

EnV - Shinto EnV - Shinto

Your streaming was real fun, I hope I'll be able to watch another one soon.
The song is awesome, I love the way you changed the intro. As always, your buildups and drops are perfect. I especially love the part around 2:00.

Keep it up, I'm glad you finally uploaded it here.

Greets, Fabyy

EnV - Pearlescent EnV - Pearlescent

Deserves its five stars. Pretty awesome and well thought melody, only some slight issues in the mastering. Still reaally good.

Envy V.2 Envy V.2

Hi, since I'm the first one reviewing here, I will give you an overall view of my impressions of this song.
It's mostly very well mastered, only in the middle it's slightly unclear when all the saws are overlaying (I'm still in the very early stages of producing, too, and have the same problem sometimes).
House is the style I primarily listen too, but I like this track. It's very relaxing and has some good ideas in it. In the beginning it gets a little repetitve, you could put variations in there introducing the drums (I think), but I like how the melody gets in.
You might wonder why I'm suddenly reviewing your song, I actually was looking for new stuff on Envy's site and saw your asking for reviews on Vee.

Since I like this song and your other ones aren't bad at all too, I'm gonna scout you.

Keep it up,

Chaoskeleton responds:

Thanks! It means a lot to me when people appreciate my music! I understand what you are saying about the drums. It's kind of my weakness, I can make a stead drum pattern, but I have trouble adding to that. :p Anyway, thanks again! I'll take his advice into account for the next song I make. :)

Familiar Faces Familiar Faces

You've done it again! You amazed and fascinated me :D
Pretty neat, chilly intro which evolves into your experimental grounds :D In my opinion there are slightly too many different instruments in this short time though and there is a little weird break (to my ears) around 0:58 where the music turns down a little too much.
Your piano melodies are getting more complex and awesome with every song, I really admire your skill with that, so keep it up! :D

SoulofT responds:

Thank's a lot for the review man!
I'm glad you enjoyed the intro :) I agree that it's very compressed and that makes it messy at some points, that's probably because I just kept listening to it over and over again making edits.

Thanks a lot for the compliments, I'll try my best to continue uploading tracks!

SweeterThanACheesecake SweeterThanACheesecake

I just looked through your profile since you reviewed my song - and your music isn't too bad. You need to take care of the mastering (as I need to do, too).
Very impressive song and with nice ideas for a beginner, so I thought I should scout you for the audio portal.

lesexoflex responds:

Thanks a bunch for the review and scouting. I'm looking forward to helping each other out in the future :)